Below you’ll find my high-level guidance on the pitch deck closing slide. Scroll to the bottom to jump to a different slide or download our free workbook.
Congrats! You have made it to the end of your pitch.
It’s helpful to include one final slide before the appendix. Otherwise, the last slide you cover will be displayed as you’re taking questions– this can distract investors.
You should plan on this slide being displayed for a while as the room digests the information and asks follow-up questions. You may need to jump around from slide-to-slide as investors ask specific questions, but it is helpful to have a slide to return to.
There are three basic types of closing slides:
- Any Questions? - A simple, visually appealing slide that calls for questions.
- Thanks - A simple, visually appealing slide thanking the room for their time.
- Recap - A digestible recap of your presentation, hitting the high points.
Note: It is useful to include contact information on this slide as well.
There you have it: My high-level advice for the pitch deck closing slide. If you’re looking for slide-by-slide guidance, jump to any section below.
Pitch Deck Guidance Glossary
- How to Pitch to Investors
- Cover Slide Pitch Deck
- Problem Slide Pitch Deck
- Solution / Product Slide Pitch Deck
- Traction Slide Pitch Deck
- Business Model Slide Pitch Deck
- Go To Market Slide Pitch Deck
- Market Slide Pitch Deck
- Competition Slide Pitch Deck
- Team Slide Pitch Deck
- Ask Slide Pitch Deck
Free Pitch Deck Workbook
We’re excited to share the release of The Founder’s Pitch Deck: a workbook-style Notion template with slide-by-slide guidance and inspiration.
Here’s what’s included:
1. A step-by-step Notion workbook guiding you through every slide of your pitch deck.
2. A built-in note-taking system to capture your ideas and inspirations.
3. An automation feature that presents you with a summary of your notes, ready for your pitch.
4. A selection of customizable Canva slide templates to create visually stunning presentations.
5. A comprehensive Notion database to keep track of your fundraising journey.
We want to get your company backed by the right people, so we’re making this resource completely free. Click here to download it from Gumroad.
StartupStage is the platform to showcase your startup and compete for features across our channels. Hit the button below to submit your company!